Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Gangsta Baby Pimpin'



Snort!...Look at the whirlpool swirl on the front of his itty bitty head! (I know that's from me huffing that spot all the time)

So I guess the pic needs a caption so let me see...

Little man thinking to self:

Hmmmmm, hopefully none of my "peeps" will see me in this cheap assed EvenFlo claptrap.
Why can't the sperm donor and the ex-womb mate just leave me at Frank's place where all my shitz is blinged out Baby Phat or Gucci.
I can hardly wait for the day when they drive up in their Clampett mobile while I am idling in my black Baby Benz two seater with my personalized plates that read PLAYAH!
Yo Shiloh, text me on my private diaper line baby girl, I got ya binkie right here bitch!
(It's good to be a pimp! Snore.......)
Baby

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How come you have banned us.

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a very cute little man

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home