Sunday, October 01, 2006

Dearest Bitches,


The following is my latest conversation with Crazy Bitch.

CB: Bruby, I think it's time you let your little brother put something up for the ladies and gentlemen at The Pound.

Brutal: Nuh uh

CB: Bruby....

Brutal: No

CB: oh c'mon Bruby Bubble Butt

Brutal: I hate you

CB: I have a Jumbone...Ooooo, who's name is on it? Does that say Benji? Bonny? Hmmmmm?

Brutal: It says Brutal you infantile, staggering, drunken twit! I will not be swayed by having treats dangled in front of me, unlike you at a martini bar! The Pup's and Kitty's have come to expect certain requirements of my unique writing style that only I can produce...

CB: Bingo? Boris? Bullet?...

Brutal: Oh how I detest you! Do you know how many times a day I pray that every time you light a cigarette, you will explode from all the hair spray and perfume! I will not allow you and your mentally challenged sidekick to confuse The Pound with such assinine ramblings of Super Chunks newly acquired ability to chase a tennis ball. No, it is simply out of the question. Now remove yourself from my presence, post hence...don't you have a goon to be spinning on some where you click clacking, overly powered slut?

CB: Oooooo I think it says Bru-Bru on it....

Brutal: (blink, blink) I can't decide which is more of an embarrassment to me...your lack of intelligence or your lack of appropriate clothing...

CB: oh wait...I must have read that wrong, it looks like Broby. Oh well....

Brutal: You insufferable harlot! Broby isn't even a word! Even the retarded, cross-eyed foot stool beside you knows it reads Brutus you ignorant slut...why must I suffer the curse that is you and your blissful existence as a tarted up tramp with nothing to offer to society other than pole spinning men into the ground? There's a name for women like you...WHORE!

CB: Okay, I'm gonna pull out the big gun Bru-bella...

Brutal: Don't you dare! Get away from me you vile bitch....don't you...

CB: Pppppppppppppppp, ppppppppppppp, pock, pock!

Brutal: You will burn in hell you disgusting wench! Oooo, yeah, that's it! Pock me on the butt...oooo that's it, pock me hard! Ummmm, now hand me that Jumbone!

CB: Good Bru-Bru!

Brutal: Forgive me Ladies for I know she is trash but she knows her way around the chewy isle! Let the illiteracy begin. Again, forgive me..I am male therefore I am weak.

~~~♥♥♥~~~

Hi!

My name is Pig. Mommy calls me Piggles or Boobla Pig Wiggles. I'm 5. I have a big brudder and toys. I love my Mommy and my brudder. We play all the time. I like Arby's. Mommy gives me butt rubs and back and ear scratches. Mommy perms my ear tips with her fingers. She calls them tata chips. I don't like goon. He reminds me of a mean pug I met at the spa. I can run fast. Mommy says I'm the bestest Pig she's ever seen. I love my Mommy.

Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home