Friday, August 11, 2006

Love, Brutus!

Dear Bitches,
(squatters and leg lifters included)
Welcome to The Pound

This joint is in honor of those that trotted before me. LH, BB and The Firehouse. I almost hate to write this but I have to send out a big dog WOOF! to Loretta Dillemuth Smith Tucker Smith Serrano Dillon Hilton Todd Fisher Burton, etc....for bringing all you lovelies together. If not for her and her cyber bullshit, some of us would have never met. So for that, Thank you, Fucktard!

I don't really have any rules. Play nice, have fun, chat about anything you like. The water bowl is to the right, the woman has a bar to the left.

There will be no IP sleuthing here. I simply don't know enough about it, nor do I care. Use any name you like or post as mouse. I don't care about that either.

I will have a couple of guard dogs around to help if anything needs attention.

So there ya go....the yard is open, sniff some butts and have a blast!

Note to the crazy woman:
You crazy bitch! I heard you on the phone discussing my bladder habits and your concern that I'm going too much. Let me tell you something you drunken slut, if you would move that 4 foot tall flucking water fountain away from my bed there wouldn't be a problem! Yeah, yeah, you find the trickle-drip thing soothing yadda yadda. Well I find the damn thing annoying as hell! I've pissed myself so dry I can't blink anymore. Have you noticed I have no drool left? Seriously, bitch, between the scotch, the vodka and the wine, if you get any "soothier" you'll be dead! Not that I care or anything but you do buy great chews!

Note to Fucktard:
I have no children for you to harass or threaten so what'cha gonna do to shut me up? Want to bring up the fact that I flunked out of doggie school, go ahead. FYI, I failed 3 times. How about my behavior problems at the Spa...yeah, I've had a few. So what? Vet records stating I have mental problems...look who I live with for crying out loud!

Not a lot for ya to work with is there you wonk eyed, buck toothed Fuckhead?

Oh, and don't insult my intelligence by pretending to be Anne. That ploy is so laughable it's embarrassing.

If you want to hurt my woman, take a swing at Pei Pig Fatass aka Mo'nique (fabulous and thick my ass!) that'll get her attention. But be prepared for her to go all kinds of insane on your ass. Actually, she idles at insane...so if you want to jump into that snake pit of hell, be my guest!

Otherwise, talk to the tail, Fucktard. You have no power here!

Woof!
Brutus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home